Library for handling semantic version numbers (Semver 2.0.0) in Elm.
This library provides basic functions for working with semantic version numbers:
- Parsing and printing version strings
- Comparing version numbers for precedence
- Checking validity of version numbers according to the Semver spec
Please refer to the module documentation for its API.
To run the test suite, use elm-test.
Contributions are welcome in the form of issues or pull requests. Please remember to:
- Explain the intended purpose of your change and provide enough context for others to follow your reasoning.
- Add documentation for new (or existing!) functionality.
- Include tests to help ensure correctness of added code.
- Format the code with elm-format.
Copyright and Licensing
(C) 2017 Dividat AG.
Published under MIT license.